Private IELTS Course – General Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required before any classes can be scheduled.
- Classes must be scheduled and taken in Speak English Language Institute during opening hours at a time which is convenient for both teacher and student.
- A minimum of one class per week must be scheduled.
- The student is not permitted to bring other students to the class.
- Each private course must be completed within 6 months of the first class. Any classes that are not taken within this time will be considered as given.
- Books and other material are NOT included in the the course fees, but can be purchased separately if required.
- Remaining hours cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Remaining hours can be used as credit towards an alternative course. An additional fee of 10% of the remaining credit is applied when changing to an alternative course.
Cancellation & Late Arrival Policy
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS
- The student is permitted to cancel and reschedule classes provided that a cancellation notice by email or phone is given 24 hours in advance.
- Classes cancelled within 24 hours, for any reason (including sickness and family emergencies) CANNOT be rescheduled.
- Speak English Language Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances. If this occurs, this DOES NOT give the student the right to cancel within 24 hours.
- If students do not attend a scheduled class, the class cannot be rescheduled and it will be considered as taken.
- The class will begin and finish at the scheduled time. Time lost due to late arrival cannot be replaced.
- If the student is more than 15 minutes late without previously informing the institute, the class will be cancelled and considered as taken.
Outcomes of the IELTS course
- Speak English Language Institute cannot and does not make any promise that the student will be able to obtain their desired IELTS band score in the official exam at the completion of this course.