General Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required prior to the start of the course.
- Registration and material are included in the general course fees. Any lost material must be replaced at the student’s expense.
- If students do not attend a scheduled lesson, the lesson cannot be rescheduled and it will be considered as taken.
- Group sessions cannot be rescheduled by the student.
- Speak English Language Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances.
Cancellation & Refund policy – Please make sure you are available to study on a course before enrolling
- Cancellation 4 or more days before the start of the course: refund of 100% of the course fees in a credit note to be used on another course, or 90% of the course fees in cash.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before the start of the course: refund of 80% of the course fees in a credit note to be used on another course, or 70% of the course fees in cash.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours from the start of the course: refund of 50% of the course fees in a credit note to be used on another course, or 25% of the course fees in cash.
- Cancelling attendance on the start day of a course, or after, forfeits the right to claiming any refund or attending a different course.
- An additional fee of 10% of the total course costs is applied when rescheduling any group course.
- Refunds or credit notes will not be issued for individual sessions missed in a group class, and these hours are not exchangeable for any other course or product.
- A credit note is not exchangeable for cash. It must be used for an alternative, group course option within 3 months.
- A minimum of 2 students is required in order to begin course.
- If the course is postponed or cancelled by Speak English Language Institute, we will provide a 100% refund immediately.
- Books and other learning material, if used, will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
- Once a refund or credit note is given, the student can no longer participate in the course for which they have received the refunded money.
- Speak English Language Institute is closed only for holidays set for the ‘Private Company Sector’ of Dubai. The Institute is not closed during extra holidays as set for government organisations. Any classes which are missed by the student due to differences in holiday schedules cannot be replaced. Please contact with your nursery, school or company to check which holidays they take.
Outcomes of the IELTS course
- Speak English Language Institute cannot and does not make any promise that the Student will be able to obtain their desired IELTS band score in the official exam at the completion of this course.
“We thank you for your understanding!”
– Speak Team –