Task-based Conversation Course Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required prior to the start of the course.
- Registration and material are included in the general course fees. Any lost material must be replaced at the student’s expense.
- If students do not attend a scheduled lesson, the lesson cannot be rescheduled and it will be considered as taken.
- Lessons and activities begin at their scheduled time. Students arriving late to the Institute may miss their scheduled activity. The Institute will not assist in transporting late students to activities.
- On occasion, it is possible that students will return to the institute later than the scheduled time after the activity is completed.
- Group sessions cannot be rescheduled by the student.
- Speak English Language Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances.
- No refunds or course change options will be given to students who don’t feel comfortable participating in a particular activity.
Refund policy – Please make sure you will be available to study on a course before enrolling
- Cancellation 4 or more days before the start of the course: refund of 100% of the course fees in a credit note to be used on another course, or 90% of the course fees in cash.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before the start of the course: refund of 80% of the course fees in a credit note to be used on another course, or 70% of the course fees in cash.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours from the start of the course: refund of 50% of the course fees in a credit note to be used on another course, or 25% of the course fees in cash.
- Cancelling attendance on the start day of a course, or after, forfeits the right to claiming any refund or attending a different course.
- An additional fee of 10% of the total course costs is applied when rescheduling any group course.
- Refunds or credit notes will not be issued for individual sessions missed in a group class, and these hours are not exchangeable for any other course or product.
- A credit note is not exchangeable for cash. It can be used for an alternative schedule, course option or a different service of the same value.
- If the course is postponed or cancelled by Speak English Language Institute, we will provide a 100% refund.
- Books and other learning material that are used will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
- Once a refund or credit note is given, the student can no longer participate in the course for which they have received the refunded money.
- Speak English Language Institute is closed only for holidays set for the ‘Private Company Sector’ of Dubai. The institute is not closed during extra holidays as set for government organisations. Any classes which are missed by the student due to differences in holiday schedules cannot be replaced. Please contact with your nursery, school or company to check which holidays they take.
- Changing to either a higher or lower level is only possible if there is an available seat in the desired class, and if the teacher agrees that it will be suitable for the student’s level.
- If there is a change in course material, the student will either be required to purchase new material, or exchange the original material if unaltered.
- Once a student has changed their level, no other level change will be possible.
- Changing from a group course to private is not possible.
“We thank you for your understanding!”
– Speak Team –