Private Course – General Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required before any classes can be scheduled.
- Classes must be scheduled and taken in Speak English Language Institute during opening hours at a time which is convenient for both teacher and student.
- A minimum of one class per week must be scheduled.
- The student is not permitted to bring other students to the class.
- Each private course must be completed within 6 months of the first class. Any classes that are not taken within this time will be considered as given.
- Books and other material are NOT included in the the course fees, but can be purchased separately if required.
- Remaining hours cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Remaining hours can be used as credit towards an alternative course. An additional fee of 10% of the remaining credit is applied when changing to an alternative course.
Cancellation & Late Arrival Policy
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS
- The student is permitted to cancel and reschedule classes provided that a cancellation notice by email or phone is given 24 hours in advance.
- Classes cancelled within 24 hours, for any reason (including sickness and family emergencies) CANNOT be rescheduled.
- Speak English Language Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances. If this occurs, this DOES NOT give the student the right to cancel within 24 hours.
- If students do not attend a scheduled class, the class cannot be rescheduled and it will be considered as taken.
- The class will begin and finish at the scheduled time. Time lost due to late arrival cannot be replaced.
- If the student is more than 15 minutes late without previously informing the institute, the class will be cancelled and considered as taken.